Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!

The CSSE President's role is an exciting one that I get to share so little of with all the society's members. So, following in Lisa Fowlie's (IOSH President) footsteps, I too have decided to start a blog, to share some of the many aspects and adventures that I and the other Executive have within our roles on the Board. I hope that this blog will help you understand what the President and other Board Members do. As well, I would like to share some of the great experiences we’ve had as the Board Executive. It will be a forum for me to provide details about the meetings I attend, the places I go, some of the things that I am involved in, issues or concerns that are brought forth and introduce my audience to some of the great people that I meet. I will also be commenting on the other Board Members' activities and some of the great things that they have been working on.

I am also excited about giving you the opportunity to provide me with feedback, which can easily be done by clicking on the word "comment" underneath each post or feel free to email me directly if you prefer your comments remain offline. Please review the blogging guidelines at right before you begin and keep the comments relevant.

I would like to ask that my audience be patient with me... this is my first time blogging and it may take me awhile to get the hang of it. I will do my best to post fresh articles and pictures and to respond to your comments as quickly as possible - but please do remember that I have a day job!

No comments: